Saturday, February 03, 2007

Is there ever enough Money?

Many people complain about never having enough money. The end of the money always seems to come before the end of the month. I recently read a book entitled "The 5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught me" by Richard Paul Evans. He refers to something called winning in the margins. What this refers to is finding extra income. How can one do this?
1. You can earn extra income by finding small side jobs or selling on ebay
2. You can do this by saving and investing..making money through compound interest
3. Carefully considering expenditures
4. Realizing that maybe you don't need everything and that less things and less debt lead to freedom and power. Which far surpasses the joy from buying something new that you still owe on.
5. Don't equate spending with happiness.
6. Protect your nest egg, do not for any reason cash it in!

I'm currently looking to run out of month before I run out of money. I'm currently focusing on #1 and looking to win in the margins by finding extra income. Then doing #2 and investing it inteligently and letting my money work for me. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: